What We Believe:
- We believe the Holy Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, having been inspired by the Holy Spirit, and has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, creator of heaven and earth, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is eternally God. Because of God’s love, He (Christ) became Man, was born of a virgin, was sinless in life, and satisfied the Father’s righteous demands for our sins by His redemptive death on the cross.
- We believe in Jesus Christ’s bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His high priestly intercession for His people, and His personal, visible return to the world according to His promise.
- We believe that salvation is God’s gift to man in the person of Jesus Christ. Sinful man is saved from the penalty of sin as a result of receiving Jesus Christ, by faith, as Lord & Savior (conversion). We believe that it is the shed blood of Jesus Christ which He poured out on the cross that is the only payment for man’s sins.
- We believe the Holy Spirit, being fully God as an equal part of the Godhead, is Teacher, Comforter, and the Seal or Guarantee of Redemption to all true born again believers. We believe the Holy Spirit comes on all true born again believers at the point of their conversion.
- We believe that the local church is a living spiritual body of which Christ is the head and of which all true, born again believers are members. The purposes of the local church body are worship, fellowship, the proclamation of the Gospel (Good News) throughout the world, and include the observance of the Biblical ordinances of baptism by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe that like-minded Missions Organizations are an arm of the local church, and help to proclaim the Gospel (Good News) throughout the community, the country, and the world.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the believer and non-believer. The saved will enjoy the wonders of God’s presence forever, and the lost will suffer separation from God’s presence forever.